WALLA WALLA & TRI-CITIES, WASHINGTON WINERIES ARE NOW OPEN FOR 2021 !!!
The sun is shining, patios are beckoning and new releases are arriving in the tasting rooms in WallaWalla & the Tri-cities!
As you plan your next outing to wine country, we want to make sure you’re “in the know” with the current health & safety guidelines.
Winery Guidelines as of March 22
(1) Indoor & outdoor seating at 50% capacity.
(2) Group size is limited to 10 people or less in Washington. In Oregon, groups can be 6 or less and from no more than 2 households.
(3) No tasting bar service or seating.
(4) Face coverings for patrons are required in all places of business. Face coverings can be removed while tasting.
(5) All seating areas must be spaced at least 6 feet apart and the same distance must be maintained between parties when customers are approaching and leaving their designated tasting area.
Bring an Extra Layer
While indoor tasting is permitted, limited capacity means you may want to taste outdoors.
Spring is a gorgeous time in the Walla Walla Valley, but some days can be a little chillier than others. Pack a light jacket and a blanket in case it’s needed!
We recommend that you make appointments with the wineries and tasting rooms you plan to visit.
In general, a good rule of thumb is to make sure you have contacted a winery, either through reservation, or calling ahead to make sure you understand their policies.
We make winery tasting contact and reservations for you on all of our tasting day-experiences …